Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We made it!

Well the moment you have all been waiting for WE MADE IT!!!! A whole week with zero TV, that is right zero TV. OK to be fare my 3 year old watched some TV at Pop-pop's house, but there has been not a moment of TV at our house. It has had its ups and downs but I have to admit I did not really miss it. We got some much needed stuff done around the house without TV. My hubby even made homemade pretzels that were amazing and he wants to keep making them. Got to love a man that can cook and bake too! So all in all we survived and we celebrated last night by watching the movie 2012. OK do not watch before bed I worried about my kids all night and prayed my butt off! It was like watching Revelations come to life not fun for a parent =) I challenge you to try no TV for your family it has been a huge eye opener. As for us the hubs said he doesn't care how much it costs I need to keep my wheat barrels full, just in case 2012 happens, Blessings Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment