Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lavender Oil

So I can't believe it has taken me this long to report on this. Almost a month ago now I e-mailed friends and family the e-mail below about our poor little baby. Well I am so happy to report that it has worked and in such an amazing way. Granted I overload this kid with Lavender but she has zero congestion and no runny nose!!!! It is amazing and if you suffer from Hay Fever you need to try it out. We use a reed diffuser in her room and we also have essential oil soap for bath time and lotion for after. Plus I have a mist I carry with me in case someone is cutting there grass while we are out. It works, I just mist it on her car seat, just make sure you use pure essential oil of lavender. We got ours at http://www.indigowild.com I love all of there products they are 100% all natural and they even sell there soap at Whole Foods if you want to try! Blessings Laur

Well god has blessed us in so many ways and this one was truly amazing to me. My poor little baby has been congested for so long (since 3 weeks old) and I have always prayed god would put his healing hands on her but it wasn't till two nights ago that I really gave it all to him. I began to pray over her because her congestion was at an all time high. After visiting friends on Sunday and seeing how cut grass affected her (her eyes puffed out like big red balloons) I began to do research about allergies. My husband has always suffered from Hay Fever but I did not know it could be passed down. Secondly was worried since we are going to the doctors today that they were going to say lets put her on Meds. So as much research as I did I was having trouble finding natural remedies for allergies. Well two nights ago I prayed that if this was what was going on with her that god would help me to relieve her. Well boy did he answer, that night I picked up the Makers Diet and began to read the chapter on Hygiene well it said for more info to go to the back of the book. Right under the hygiene part in the back of the book was info on essential oils and it actually says may be helpful in relieving allergies symptoms for babies and children. So I began my research on essential oils and found that lavender oil has been shown to relieve allergy symptoms. Well if that wasn't enough last night I received an e-mail telling me about a company Indigo Wild that makes all natural products using essential oils!!!! So last night I ordered her everything lavender I could, and was amazed that there baby products were all made with lavender oil. What an amazing God!!!! We are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Lavender oil is a great topical for mosquito bites, too. It stops the itching. Tea tree oil works, too, but lavender smells much nicer.

    ReplyDelete