Sunday, May 9, 2010

Organic Coupons

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

As my family runs around getting ready for church I was told just to relax. Wow relax well I am strapped to a pump so the baby can have breakfast at church so that is relaxing right? Anyway as I sat I remembered that some of you all had asked where I get my organic & healthy food coupons and the truth is all over. But the basics I do are signing up for organic & health food newsletters. The following companies send out great monthly e-mails with tips, info, recipes and COUPONS so I encourage you to sign up.

Kashi
Cascadian Farms
Stoneyfield Farms
Horizon
Annies
Seventh Generation
Whole foods
Mambo Sprouts

Also us southern should always check out southern savers, I try to pop on her website at least once a week to see if any stores are doing sales on organics/healthy food.

Blessing, Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment