Thursday, May 6, 2010

No TV

Well we are on day three of no TV, if you don't know what I am talking about here is the story. We have challenged ourselves to a week without any TV. If you know us this is pure you know what but we are going to try it. We really don't watch a whole lot of TV these days but just a half hour here and there can really add up! With a laundry list of things to do I started to think of where my time is being wasted and the answer TV. I sit in front of the TV during nap time some days and the hubs and I usually watch mindless TV after the girls go to bed. P.S. TV does stink now a days, anyway I told my husband the idea yesterday and bless his heart he said lets start today (It would have been totally different if it was football season). Great to have a hubby that is up for all my crazy ideas, but my 3 year old not so sure she will be happy with no Veggy tales =). We know we can do it, we have several friends who don't have TV, but it should be interesting. I will let you know how it goes. My next adventure no electricity, haha just kidding now that would be crazy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment