Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Organic Clothing

With a lot of pray and help from others I have been working towards improving my families life as much as I can. I have a wonderful friend who has just taught me how to cloth diaper, I know what you are thinking but I was amazed at just how easy it is. Well I haven't had to run the poop wash yet but I will let you know how it goes. Anyway I was doing some research about options for cloth and was torn between regular or organic. The big decision of the day since thus far it's been dishes or laundry first, neither of which has been done yet. Now my first thought was well I want to feed my family organic so organic but then I began to think well my kids clothing isn't organic so it doesn't really make sense to do organic diapers and put her in non-organic clothing. OK I am not about to buy my kids all organic clothing unless Daddy Warbucks shows up but I began to think how much money would we save if we didn't wear clothes, anybody in? Adam and Eve had the right idea why did they have to go and eat the stupid apple. I am just kidding trust me you don't want to see me naked and no offence I really don't want to see you naked! So I have been cloth diapering for 24 hours now and the baby is still safe and not sitting in her own filth so we are good. Oh I even changed a diaper in target today and it was a poopie one!!!! I know you are so excited for me =) Blessings Laur

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Sweetie! Thank you so much for taking care of the girls and I oh and the pups too! We love you so much!
    Love
    Your Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, Lauren! Nice start. You and your fam are an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your first post! I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete