Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Packing

Oh packing almost makes the trip not worth it. Add kids in to the mix and you have got a nightmare. As I pack for our trip to the lake which is less than 30 minutes away I began to think about this. In order for me to take a weekend trip with the fam it takes a couple days of preparing. Seriously with my two page list in hand, this is full 8 1/2 by 10 paper now. I began to pack, my list has mommy, daddy, kids, dogs, fish (Can't forget the away feeder),Car (i.e. travel potty, CDs, DVD Player, snacks), Food Bag (for in the hotel room), Pool Bag, Misc this includes all the must have that don't have a category (i.e. camera, stroller, cell chargers and the list goes on). Plus I have a to do list of things that need to be done before we go, dishes, garbage and so on. Oh and we have a list for all the triathlon stuff too!!! I have a headache just thinking about it , I think I better put some coffee on because it is going to be a long night. The worst part is the hubs makes fun of me because I have to sit down to make my list but you know what happens every trip. Someone needs something and says "oh man I wish I had..." and guess what I packed it!!!!

Blessings Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment