Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunscreen

Ok so I achieved the impossible, well at least to the normal person it is. I got sunburned at the lake this weekend wearing 50 spf oh yes water babies 50 spf which I also reapplied at one point. What is it with red heads were we just born with the inability to be in the sun? I need to create a 250 spf sunscreen and market it made by red heads for red heads. Every red head would understand =) Interesting fact I learned our bodies were not created to get sunburn. Crazy? I think not Adam and Eve did not have sunscreen and they were naked!!!! God created foods that when consumed would protect our bodies from they sun (i.e. tomatoes), the problem now is our standard American diet, in short SAD does not contain the foods we need to protect us. So eat right and you will protect your skin and save on sunscreen! Just one more reason to eat healthy. Blessings Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment