Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Batteries

I hate batteries, to be fare they are not exactly green and if you have kids you know you can't live without them. I need to apologize in advance to anyone who has ever given my child a toy that needs batteries but since the batteries that come with the toy if the manufacturer even includes them usually only last a day, as a result my child has a mountain of battery operated toys that do not currently work. Why because batteries are a fortune these days and it is an endless cycle. She came to me this morning with her camera (battery operated) that was not working so I started the battery hunt fully knowing there was none. The tantrum started and I end up playing the you got to wait till daddy comes home card. So feeling like a terrible mom I went and bought the Costco size battery box and had daddy change out all the toys. Blessings Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment