Friday, October 22, 2010

Natures Garden Delivered

Wow it has been a long time since I posted. To be honest it has been crazy and today is the first morning I had a free moment. I am super excited to have found a new adventure, a company that delivers fresh organic/natural fruits and vegetables to your door!!!!! I have been getting the local food stop bags but some weeks just can't get to the drop. While checking a Bread Beckers post I found Nature's Garden Delivered. We got our first box yesterday and I am so happy. Organic fruits and veggies (some local) plus they even deliver local milk from Johnston Dairy in south Georgia. Here is the website, just pop on and check to see if they deliver to your zipcode. Then you can sign up for a weekly box (tiny, small, med, large) plus weekly add ons like milk. The best part is you set your preferences like if you hate kale and they will never put it in your box and you get to sub each week if you don't like something in your box. Last week they had a funky squash in my box and I substituted for more organic pears, yummy! http://ga.naturesgardendelivered.com/index.php

Blessings, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment